Summer Shoe Trends

Hello, my fashion lovers and Happy Tuesday to you all. I hope that you all are doing well and is ready to share in my love for fashion with me.

As the summer draws to a close (Insert Sad Face Here For My Summer Lovers) I think that we can still get away with wearing these shoe trends that are popular for the Summer Season. The first thing that I do when I plan an outfit, I start out with my shoes first. I feel that shoes are the building part of the outfit. Shoes in my opinion for the Summer should not be fashionable, but practical. There's nothing more traffic than you having the wrong footwear.

The Iridescent shoe trend for the Summer is my absolute favorite. I love that this futuristic shade is back in fashion and it's such a throwback to the '90s. I saw this Christian Louboutin iridescent heel on the Saks Fifth Avenue website and I'm in love with them, but I'm not in love with the price tag, at 
$845.00. 




Can we all say that Snakeskin has completely taken over the fashion world and I'm in love with it as well? I love this Snakeskin heel from one of my favorite websites, Lulus. I love the tube straps and the square toe box and the price is affordable at $33.00.



Embellishments have been everywhere this Fashion period and I love it. Give me any embellishments and I a happy girl. Dune London has some amazing fashion on their website and I think that you guys need to check it out for yourself. They offer shipping to the U.S. and when I saw these beauties on their website, I died. I'm a southerner at heart, and pearls just screams a southern woman but my heart broke when they said that they were out of stock.



White Sneakers is such a classic to have in our closet, They're classic and goes with everything in your closet. Keds has been around for a long time and I still want a pair for myself. So I decided to go to the Keds website and when I saw these Keds X Kate Spade White sneakers I literally almost dropped my laptop. And it features Rose Gold, another one of my fashion obsessions. I love Kate Spade and I always will and these will only set you back $49.00. from $90.00.




The Velcro sandal brings me back to my childhood so when I saw that the Velcro sandal was back in style in such an updated and stylish way. I came across a website called Teva and I saw this Flatform sandal, I thought of the versatility of this shoe and the price is $60.00.





I love the beach so much. So when I go to the beach, I want to look stylish while I'm walking around sightseeing or going shopping I want a nautical sandal to be as fashionable as well as comfortable. Loeffler Randall is one of my favorite fashion designers, their fashions are feminine yet modern. I totally need the Starla Sandals in my life, they are on the Shopbop website and they are $195.00.







Now I don't understand this whole fuzzy sandal trend, I feel that it's not practical or unsanitary. But I saw Bella Hadid wearing the Uggs Fuzzy sandal out in New York.  I'm not feeling it at all but if you are, try it out for yourself. The Ugg Fluff Yeah Motlee sandal retails for $100.00.




And finally, The sparkly trend is something that I love as far as I'm concerned is sparkle is neutral. DSW is one of my favorite shoe stores because they offer name brand shoes of the retail price. These Steve Madden sandals are just gorgeous and a little sparkle for the Summer is always great. They are $49.99 off of the comparable price of $79.00.



https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/steve-madden-pammy-sandal/460055?cm_mmc=CSE-_-GPS-_-G_Shopping_Sandals-_-New_Sandals&cadevice=c&gclid=Cj0KCQjwho7rBRDxARIsAJ5nhFpmNxeqsmsPZC18l9SmMbDWOpRO9UKgqlfgi7-3KKox3RH56FI2J04aAoYtEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I hope that you try these shoe trends for yourself and I hope that you have fun with one or all of them. I love you all so much for reading this Blog Post and until time, Stay Beautiful.




For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat