All Strapped Up

Hello,  my stylish people and welcome back to my Blog Post. I hope that you all are doing well on this Sunday and wearing an absolutely amazing outfit today.

If you have been living under a rock lately or could care less about the latest shoe trends, strappy or dental floss shoes have really been popular as of late and I must say that I can't get enough of this shoe trend. This trend reminds me so much of the '90s where I saw women wear them as their fancy going out shoes. I also remember seeing my mother having a few pairs of these shoes in her closet, I often tell that if we were the same shoe size half of her shoes would be missing. I love seeing this trend from years ago is popular again for us fashion lovers to completely devour and wear in the Spring and Summer or maybe into the early fall.

Now you guys, Please forgive me for doing this to you. But these two shoes are completely SOLD OUT on the Topshop website. But aren't they gorgeous, I love that they can match anything in your closet? 




These strappy heels from Public Desire via ASOS, one of my favorite fashion website are not completely sold out on their website. They come in a vast array of colors and not only that, These was $42.00, now they're on sale for $29.00 but I must warn you now, they are low in stock so act now if you want them

Image result for strappy sandals public desire





Another little beauty from Public Desire that I'm longing to have in my closet. I love the knotting detail on the shoe, it adds the right touch and the heel the height of the heel is perfect for anyone to wear.


I hope that you all enjoyed this trend and love it just as much as I do. I hope that you all loved this Blog Post and until next time, Stay Beautiful...


For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat