Spring/Summer Accessories

Hello and Happy Tuesday to all of my favorite people in the world. I'm so happy to be back here with you each and every single one of you again.

I feel that you are never really dressed until you have the right accessories with your outfit. Accessories have been really the subject of the Spring/Summer period and I have to say that I love seeing them on some of my favorite Fashion Bloggers and Favorite Fashion websites. The right accessory can take your outfit to the next level whether it's a bold piece of statement jewelry, a pair of animal print shoes, or even a brightly colored clutch or handbags, I feel that accessories should go effortless with your outfit, not competing with your outfit. 

Straw Hats and the Spring/Summertime goes so well with each other. Every time that I see a straw hat, I'm instantly want to go to France to a Lavender field and pick them. They are just so chic and stylish and they are great and chic blockers from the sun and everybody needs this in their closets. Urban Outfitters is one of my favorite fashion websites, I found out about Urban Outfitters when I was in High school. I saw this hat and was just loved it. The wide brim will protect you from the harmful sun and you will still be fashionable and the black ribbon trim screams French vibes. This hat is on sale from $39.00 to $29.00. 





Fringe has been everywhere for the Summer and has festivals and beach vibes written all of it. Lulus always comes through for me when it comes to their fashions, it so fashionable yet affordable. I saw this fringe bag and thought of a day at the beach with my friends or going to a beach music festival. I love the design of the fringe on the front. Quite honestly, I really could do without the fringe on the bottom of the bag but it still is gorgeous.  This bag is currently out of stock on their website. 


Circle Bags is the one thing that I'm obsessed with for the Spring and Summer, I love the effortless and the compactness of this bag and how it would literally go with anything in your closet. Another little find that I've found on Urban Outfitters was this gorgeous little circle bag. I would carry this everywhere I could. This was $59.00 now it's $49.00 







Slides are that one shoe in the Spring and Summertime that should be in your closet. They are just so perfect walking around on vacation or in your everyday lives. I saw these on the Anthropologie website and I wished that I could afford them. They are from one of my favorite shoe brands, Tkees and I love the color. Another thing that I love about them is that you can wear these in the Fall as well.




Another pair of shoes that you need in your closet is Mules. I love that they're fashionable but comfortable. Sam Edelmann is one shoe designer I still want in my closet until this day. The Gigi sandal is stunning, but this little beauty is just as gorgeous. I went on the Dillards website and literally wanted to reach through my laptop screen and snatched them up. I love the little silver emblem on the side of the heel. They were $119.99 but now they are permanently reduced to $41.99




For the longest time, I've had a phobia of white shoes, I felt like I had to have someone to carry everywhere that I would go. But I think that these Alexandre Birman heels may make me change my mind. I love the simplicity of the shoe and the little bow detail. Unfortunately, they are sold out on the Shopbop website.








I hope that you all enjoyed these trends while you can, Fall is slowly approaching and I can wait. I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post and I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful...

For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat