Pajamas Out In Public Is A No No

Hello My Fashionable People, I hope that you all are doing well and being the well dressed out in the world while you do so.

This "trend" if you can call it that has been really burning my gears for the longest time, I don't know why people go out in public like this and in my honest opinion, it really needs to stop. I'm beyond sick and tired of seeing people wearing pajamas in public.  It's something that I will never understand why this is something that you what people to see you in this in this light.

To me,  wearing pajamas in public just look as if you don't care about your appearance or you didn't take a shower or at least take the time to brush your teeth.  Pajamas are a comfy thing for all of us to wear, after work, and to bed. But for some people, wearing pajamas is just an everyday fashion statement. I think that every day is a new chance for you to make a first impression to the world and to people. Wearing pajamas out in public, in my opinion, It doesn't hurt to take the time to pull yourself together. My mother always taught me that you making an impression on people and you don't even know it. 


I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF.



I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post about this horrible "trend" I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful...


For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat