My Closet Obsession: Polka Dots

Happy Thursday to all of the fashion lovers out there and welcome back to my blog. I hope that you're doing well and strutting your stuff in with a stylish outfit to match. 

I don't know about you guys but I'm completely obsessed with Polka Dots, they are so incredibly chic and will never go out of fashion. They remind me so much of  French woman strolling on the fanciest French shopping area.  The whole Polka Dot craze started for me when my mother brought me a polka dot t-shirt, as a little girl I just didn't gravitate to it as much as the other clothes in my closet but one day I decided to wear it to school one day and the obsession began. Polka Dots is such a fun print to have in your closet if you want to spice up your boring outfit, It just adds the right amount of zest to any look that you have.

Karli Willis is a beautiful Fashion Blogger from Louisiana and I've been following her for years and I love her blog post about her polka dot dress. I love how styled her dress with the jean jacket and her accessories. You guys need to check her blog out for yourselves.



Missguided has this absolutely adorable two-piece set in this Polka Dot print. I need this in my closet and it's perfect for the Summer. Both of these pieces are $25.00. 






I saw this Faithfull The Brand dress on the Revolve website. I love that it can be a transitional piece from Summer to the Fall. This dress retails for $149.00





Hello Fashion is pure perfection in this dress on her blog post while she was in Paris. I seriously want to raid her closet every time I read any of her blog posts.   











Carolina Herrera Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection was stunning. I love every piece from this collection, especially this piece. I love the crop top and the reversal of the polka dots. 



You have to be a BRAVE SOUL to wear these bad boys but aren't they beautiful.



I love when an outfit blends different trends together, I love this outfit because it has a feminine edge with the dress and the edgy element with the leather jacket.



I hope that you all enjoyed this blog post about my life long love for Polka Dots. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful...


For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat