My Closet Obsession: Neon

Back at it Again Y'all. I had another blog post about another Fashion obsession that I had for a long time, something that I'm kinda embarrassed to admit. 

I've had a long obsession with Neon for the longest time. I know for a lot of people that Neon is associated with the '80s. But for me, It's associated with the Spring and Summer. Neon is just so much fun and it brings out the inner child in everyone. I didn't really understand why the whole Neon trend was so popular, I often thought to myself why does anybody want to look like a highlighter but I remember seeing a fashion blogger wear this trend and it made me totally change my mind. I came to a conclusion to a fashion trend that scares you, Try it out for yourself, you never know if you like or don't like a trend unless you try it out to how you like. Fashion is all about exploring different kinds of styles to find your own sense of fashion that you vibe with.

Blake Lively is one of my Fashion Icon When I would watch her on Gossip Girl as Serena Van Der Woodsen, I literally wanted to steal every single piece of clothing that she wore on the show. This Neon suit that she wore in New York City was ICONIC.



Missguided has some of the cutest clothes on their website, including this dress. I love the whole one-shoulder trend that I've seen lately. This dress is $37.00 and would brighten up any day or any closet.



Versace Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection was amazing. It literally had neon everywhere. This piece is probably one of my favorites from the runway collection, Yellow is one of my favorite colors and I'm obsessed. I love the sporty vibes of the shoes. 



I hope that everyone would try out Neon for themselves, I hope that you all enjoyed this blog post. I love you all so much and until time Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat