Muted Nails, Yes Please

I hope that you are not tired of me yet, I've got another Beauty Blog Post for yall to read. I feel that this nail trend is timeless and you will always be in style when you wear this nail color.

I know what many of you are thinking, are you giving up on your love for dark colors. Don't get me wrong, I love my Red, Berries, and Pastels. But there's is something about wearing a Muted nail color that is so elegant. Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle wear Muted nails all the time and they make them look so stylish because they can't wear loud and bright colors (Clearly I'm not meant to a royal) I feel that they really made this into a beauty trend.

I was reading the September Issue of the Allure Magazine and read an article on the Elle Magazine and I saw that Muted nails were going to be a Beauty Trend, I had the biggest smile on my face. When I'm in a time crunch, I'll polish my nails in a Muted color. Sometimes trying out some beauty trends to see if it's for you. I used to be scared of trying out the latest beauty trends because I didn't want to look crazy in public and a person I knew would question what am I doing. 

Inspired by what I read in the September Issue of Allure Magazine, I decided to polish my nails in this color from LA Colors, It's called Intimate and I love the color. I feel so ladylike and feminine 



I hope that you try this Beauty Trend out for yourself this Fall season. Thank You so much for reading my second Beauty Blog Post and until next time, Stay Beautiful...



For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat