My Fashion Wish List: Givenchy Antigona

Happy Sunday to ALL of my favorite fashionable people. I hope that you all are doing and I hope that you're wearing an absolutely fashionable outfit.

As many of you lovely people may know, I'm a huge handbag fan. It all started when my mother brought me a little crossbody purse with a little floral applique on the right side and the obsession with handbags began. I love how a handbag completes a total outfit, a great handbag is a closet essential that every woman needs in your closet. I would love to invest in a beautiful, luxury handbag in the future especially this one.

I've had my eyes on the Givenchy Antigona Satchel Handbag for the longest time. I saw one of my favorite Fashion Bloggers carrying the Givenchy Antigona. I fell in love with the design of the bag and it was nothing like I never have seen before when it came to handbags. I was going to buy a dupe of the Givenchy Antigona bag in a mint green color, but I thought to myself I wear a lot of mint green in my everyday life so I decided to put it back and I'm so happy that I did. I either want the sleek Black or the cognac color, I feel that these two choices will go great with my everyday wardrobe and is just a timeless handbag that I could pass down to my future daughter one day. 

I mean come on, Can we all appreciate the absolute gorgeousness of this bag. I saw this on the Neiman Marcus website. The matte black leather is beautiful. 





I hope that you all have the same love for handbags as much I do. Thank You so much for reading this Blog Post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful...


For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat