Let Me Rock Navy

Happy Sunday to all of my lovely people out there today. I hope that you all are doing well and wearing something fashionable.

Navy is starting to become the new black. Navy is an elegant way for most women to get out of wearing black all the time. Navy is also a classic color that many people have in their closets, including me. Another thing that I love that this color is that you can pair Navy with any other color. My mother has a navy blazer that she wears every time she goes somewhere important.  I would have never thought that one color would make me literally want to buy everything in navy blue. I am looking forward to many people to jump on the navy bandwagon and I'm cannot wait to see some of my favorite celebrities and fashion bloggers style this color for the blog pictures.

With Fall right around the corner, I wouldn't be surprised that the Navy trend will be the color that everyone is going to be wearing for The Fall/Winter 2019 season.

I was browsing the Revolve website and I saw this Blazer Dress from a brand named, Superdown and I love this so much. From the sliver buttons to the length of the dress is perfect to wear on a date night or a business meeting or a night out with the girls. This dress is on their website for $72.00.





Dion Lee is one of my favorite fashion designers. His designs are just stunning to look at and his Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection was no exception. This piece from this collection is just beautiful. 



Alexa Chung is one of my Fashion Icons, I love her downtown hipster cool fashion choices. I love how she styled this Navy Blue Blazer dress with this blue bag. I will raid her closet any day of the wee if she allows me to.





I hope that all of my Fashion lovers will try out the Navy trend out for themselves. Thank you all so much for reading this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful...



For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat