Mini Bags Who Dis

Back at it again with another Blog Post. As many of you know, I don't when to stop while I'm still ahead of myself.

Mini Bags has become the covenant item in the Fashion world for the past couple of seasons now, and I have some mix feelings about this trend. I personally loved a handbag that I can fit all of my everyday essentials, although I do think that it's a great aesthetic for a Blog Post but for everyday life, it's a complete no for me. Mini Bags are a fun trend for the moment as everyone is loving it right now, but that's just it is a trend. Fashion trends are what I like to call "cool for the moment". it's only going to be around for a few months and then they will be gone and another trend cycle will come into the Fashion World. 

The Mini Bag that started it all, The Jacquemus Le Chiquito. I thought to myself, what can you put inside of this, maybe a quarter and that's it. I saw this on the Moda Operandi website and it was completely sold out. The asking price for this bag is $525.00


If you can folk out the $525.00 price tag, then NastyGal is your best option to try out this trend. I love the highlighter green color and the gold accents on the bag. This bag is on sale for $11.00 from $30.00.






So the question is this, Do you love the Mini Bag Trend or Not. I hope that you all enjoy this Blog Post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat