Scarfs Are Making A Comeback

Happy Sunday my beautiful, fashionable people. I hope that you are doing well and being giving positive vibes through your outfit.

I'll let you guys in on a little secret, I was never a big scarf fan nor never really got into the into whole scarf thing until a few years ago. I never really understood why people went go-go ga-ga over these things. that didn't really matter, let along go with anything or their outfits. I even have seen people wear them in the summer.

But now, I have come to my senses and realized that scarfs are the perfect accessory to anybody's outfit. I see people not only wear them as a cold-weather item, but they wear as a hair accessory and for a belt to give their outfit a little of a funky look. I am really loving that people are loving scarfs and using them in cool and creative ways myself included. And of the Fall time, they are going to be a huge trend for the fall.

Free People is my favorite website for their bohemian fashions. Every time that I go on their website, I literally want everything on their website (It's a sickness I know) But as I was on their website, I came across this hair scarf and I love it so much. It's called the Autumn Scarf Pony and I love all of the colors in the scarf, Perfect for the Fall.  The price of this Hair Scarf is $18.00.




Another website that I have a profound sickness that I have for is Red Dress Boutique. I can't help it their clothing is fabulous, This hair scarf is gorgeous and I need this in my life, I love how the blue and the cheetah print goes so well together. And the price is not bad either at $12.00.





This beautiful scarf from Lulus is what I needed in the Springtime, Yellow is my absolute favorite color (Along with Lavender and Mint Green) It's called Breezy Blooms Floral Print Scarf Ponytail Holder. Breezy was my nickname when I was a little girl and at $10.00. it's was calling my name. It also comes in Pink.

Mustard Yellow Floral Print Scarf Ponytail Holder | Womens | One Size | Lulus



This scarf that I got is from a consignment shop in my hometown. It's Cheetah print and as far as I'm concerned, Animal Print is neutral.




My sister got this cool scarf for Christmas, I love the mixture of Animal Print and Polka Dots.






The last two scarfs are from a friend that she got me for Christmas, As many of you know, I love a little floral print in my life,  and these are perfect for the Spring or even for the upcoming Fall season. The second is from Ralph Lauren, one of my favorite fashion designer and I believe she got them from Belk on sale.


I hope all of my fashion lovers enjoyed this Sunday's Blog Post. I love you all so much and I appreciate all of you guys support and until next time, Stay Beautiful...

For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat