How To Look Chic In The Heat

Happy Tuesday Fashion Lovers out there, I hope that you are being your absolute stylish selves and spreading positive vibes wherever you go.

Let's be honest with each other for a minute, we all love the summer for what it represents, spending time with our families and friends, going on beach vacations, enjoying the long summer nights, but we can not stand the heat. The heat does not go well with your outfit at all or anything else for that matter. In this heatwave that we all are experiencing (And some people believe that Climate Change is a hoax) we have to adapt to the heat and still look stylish. Having the right outfit in the heat is essential for a woman to have in her closet.

I love wearing dresses in the Summer, They are light and airy and they can be dressed down for a casual barbeque with friends or dressed up for a night. Another thing that I love about dresses is that they are a complete outfit so when you have an unexpected event to go to, you're covered. Lulus never let me down when comes to their fashions on their website, I saw this Lime Green dress and instantly loved it. I love the ruffle details along with the dress and the color screams a Miami vacation. This dress is on sale for $45.00 from $56.00





All of the women in my family have worn Gold jewelry, It has a sentimental meaning to me because my mother brought me my very first piece of jewelry was in Gold. I also love wearing  Gold jewelry in the Summer as well. I was browsing the Mejuri website, they have some awesome jewelry on their website for all of you who loves dainty jewelry (Just Like Me ) I came across this necklace and loved all of the intricate details on the necklace, it called the Honey Necklace and the price of this little beauty is only $65.00.









Carrying a huge handbag in the Summer is a huge no-no, A little bag is your best friend during the Summer. I love the freeness of having a little bag with me and they are just so chic to have. Chloe is one of my favorite fashion designers ever. Their designs are just stunning and I wish I could afford a Chloe bag for myself. The Nile bag is my personal favorite the size of it is perfect for a night out and it can hold all of your essentials for that night, The Gold hardware is stunning. This is on the Nordstrom website and the price for this bag is $1690.00







I hope that you will take these tips and look chic in the Summer heat. Thank You all so much for reading this Blog Post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful...






For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets