Hattin Around

I'm back again with another Blog Post, I don't know when or how to stop. I hope you don't mind if I do one more Post for y'all.

I'm going to be completely honest with you, I'm not a huge hat. If I had to play a game of Eliminate A Fashion Item, it would be a hat. I don't wear a hat in my everyday life and I don't think that is going to change. I've noticed that hats are having a huge moment in fashion lately and I feel that it's my duty to tell you all about these hat trends that are in. I was reading the August issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine and I was very surprised to see that these trends remind me so much of my childhood.

For my readers that were born in the '80s, The visor is the one for you. The visor reminds me so a rich country club wife that plays tennis all day. A visor is a great way to keep the sun out of your face as well. I saw this visor on the Urban Outfitters website and immediately thought of Serena Williams. I love the iridescent sheld part of the visor and this visor is on sale for $19.99.




Every time that I think of a Floppy Hat, I think of a day in France. I love that this hat trend can be worn not only in the Summer but in the Fall as well. Free People is one of my favorite online fashion sites for their bohemian clothing. I love the worn-in look of this hat and the color is right up my alley. This hat is only $58.00. 





A Baseball Cap is a closet must-have for women to have in their closets. It's a great way to hide a bad hair day or blend in with a crowd. I saw this baseball on the Forever 21 website, this baseball cap is only a whopping $9.99. 







I hope that you will try these hat trends out for yourselves. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful...


For Business Opportunities My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat