Hanifa, Style My Very Existence.

 Fashion lovers, I'm so happy to be here with you all again on this Tuesday. I hope that you all are doing well and were safe as you were out and about today. 

I love finding new fashion designers that I think that you all would enjoy, especially African American fashion designers. I felt so bad that I didn't dig deeper to find and learned more about amazing African American fashion designers when I first started my fashion blogging journey. I was reading an article about the designer, Hanifa and I decided to check her designs, and I tell y'all that I was loving every single piece that she designed. Founder Anifa Mvuemba launched Hanifa Clothing in 2012 after dropping out of a fashion program at Morgan State University. As a woman of color with a non-sample-sized body figure, Anifa saw an opportunity to design simple yet sexy and sophisticated clothing for women whose curvier bodies are often underrepresented in the fashion industry. Hanifa is a contemporary Ready-To-Wear apparel line for Women Without Limits. Our collections in sizes 0-20 are feminine and chic. Featuring an array of colors and textures that cater to the natural curves of a woman's physique. We design for everyday extraordinary women like you who embody class while setting their own rules.  

Now if you want to make a statement, then let me introduced you all to the Mara Pantsuit is for you. 


Well hello, Lede, nice to meet you. I've been on white dresses obsession lately and I need this dress in my closet. 



I remember seeing a YouTube video from one of my favorite Black Fashion Bloggers, Monroe Steele and she said that she had ordered this dress, I see why she did. This dress needs to be worn on a vacation to Cuba, the colors are just stunning and the back is just so sexy.



And last but not least, The amazing designer Anifa Mvuemba.



Fashion Lovers all over the world, I hope that all of you will check Hanifa designs and support African American fashion designers (Big or Small, Support Them All) I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.  




Did I mention that she did a 3D fashion show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws3YfRwr3js&t=114s


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat