On My Fashion Wishlist: Valentino Lace Trench Coat.

Hello fashion lovers, It feels so good to be back here with you all. I hope that you are staying safe in the world and being kind to one another. 

Now I know what many of you lovely people are thinking, why on earth are you talking about coats in the middle of July. (I get ready for Fall in July, I seriously have Fall fever.) But I think that you will agree with me about why I'm talking about coats in July. I saw the Valentino Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection or either the Haute Couture Collection (Don't quote me on that) and I saw that this stunning orange lace trench coat on the runway and when I tell y'all I was obsessed ever since I saw that trench coat. I could totally see Audrey Hepburn, Jackie O, or Marilyn Monroe wearing this trench coat in some of their movies in the '50s. 

If I'm able to own this trench coat in my closet, I would let the coat be the focal point, wearing an all-black outfit and carry a little red bag to really set off the orange. I saw this trench coat on the Moda Operandi website and unfortunately, it is sold out on their website. The price of this beautiful coat is $ 6,4900.00.



I'm glad that I can share my obsession with fashion with all of you lovely people. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Instagram.com/breanne_idell



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat