Black Owned Beauty Brand That You Should Know About: Pear Nova

Well we meet again beauty lovers and I'm glad about it, I hope that you all had an amazing day and you were safe while spreading love out in the world. The one thing I've learned during this time is that we need to love another and embrace our differences, that's what makes our world so wonderful.

I have over 100 bottles of nail polish in my collection (and counting) and I don't think it going to stop anytime soon. I absolutely love nail polish from a very early age when I saw my mother's nail polish collection and just being in awe and so the love for nail polish began. As a nail polish lover, I feel that I need to support smaller nail polish brands, including black-owned nail polish brands. I was on Harper's Bazaar website and I saw a nail polish brand that I never heard of before, as I went on their website I was impressed with the brand and what it stood for. Rachel James, A graduate from the International Academy of Design & Technology, Chicago she hit the streets looking for a place to plant her talent. She found herself surrounded by artists, musicians, and a crew of brilliant Chicago scene stars who looked more like potential collaborators than employers. So she went to work for herself, incorporating Pear Nova and assembling a team of creative conspirators all working in the trade to help each other push their talents out into the universe. Looking to masters for inspiration, Rachel traveled to Paris, France to attend Cosmetagora, where the leading cosmetic chemistry companies from around the world were represented. Adrift in a sea of luxury, she committed to creating a high-end product, hoping one day to hold rank with the classics and become a global beauty standard.  

The debut line is all creme polishes, with an aura of silk and leather that creates a depth you will get lost in. Pear Nova is designed in Chicago, made in the USA, cruelty-free, vegan friendly, and 5 free, which means no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, toluene, and dibutyl Phthalate DBP. I'm trying to get more nail polish that is more sustainable to our environment and that's not tested on our animal friends. 

Here's a color that's perfect for the Summer, It's called Blue Magic and I need it in my life. 




I wasn't a big fan of nude nail polish at all but now, I love the elegance that they give. This nail color named Diana Ross should be a staple in your nail drawer. 





I love any Red nail polish and Berry Jane is calling my name, The price for this polish is $11.50. 



The stunning Owner, Rachel James.



We all need to do our part and support smaller Black-owned beauty brands because they are not talked as much as well known brands, and I think that's not fair. I hope that I turned you on to a new nail polish brand and I hope you all have enjoyed this beauty blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat