I Need The Deodorant You're Wearing

Hello beauty lovers, I hope that all of you had an amazing day and you stayed safe and wore your masks as you all are trying to adjust to the "New Normal" as much as you guys can. I find that true beauty comes from being kind to others and trying to see the good in all things.

I've worn deodorant for most of my life, It gives me a confidence boost knowing that my underarms smell great (Nobody wants to hug you if you underarms smell like a freshly cut onion. But I didn't know that the deodorant that has my underarm smelling great was not doing great things for my body. First of all, it has synthetic fragrances, aluminum, and talc (YES the same chemical that is in our makeup) in there, I immediately started to look for a better and healthier alternative. 

One night, I was watching QVC ( Fun Fact: I watch home shopping shows to dream of the things that I wished that would magically appear in my closet.) and the presenter was talking about a deodorant that has none of the nasty stuff, I was intrigued about this brand, so I went on their website and I love what I found. Suzannah Raff is one smart cookie,  a New York native and a mother of four who is committed to living an authentic life spiritually, physically, and professionally. Over the years she has earned both a Master’s degree in Business along with a Master’s degree in Social Work. Cleo+Coco was born out of a passion to learn more about toxic ingredients, the negative effect they have on our bodies, and the benefits of plant-based ingredients to create authentic products that are safe and effective. After years of listening, experimenting, teaching, and learning, Cleo+Coco’s next generation of natural was born. Another thing that I love about this brand is that pregnant women can use this product as well. 

True Blue is our addicting Blue Tansy scent a soothing aroma for a sense of grounding, wellbeing, and strength as blue tansy, Moroccan chamomile, bestows a beautifully fresh, calming sensation and sweet orange boosts the mood. It's perfect for women, men, and teens. I need this in my life.

Sensitive Deodorant - True Blue, Blue Tansy


They also have many others that you can choose from, I hope that you will try out Cleo and Coco for yourself, I'm glad that I got to spend my time with all of you lovely people and I hope that you all have enjoyed this beauty blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Instagram.com/breanne_idell




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat