I Need Eleanor Anukam In My Closet, A Black Woman Owned Business.

How are my fashion lovers doing on this Sunday, I hope that you are doing well and staying safe in the world right now. It feels great to be here with you again and talk about the things in the Fashion world that I'm loving and hating at the moment. 

I feel that we are all friends on here and I have been keeping a secret from you guys, the truth is, I have big feet. (5'3 with a Size 10 foot) I don't know why God gave the absolute LOVE for fashion but the feet of a giant. Growing up, all I wanted was to wear the latest stylish shoes but when the only option for me was the ugliest shoes that they had I felt as if I was alienated from all of my girlfriends with their pretty shoes. I have accepted the fact that I have big feet and I'm never going to be 5'11, I love myself and it took me a long time for me to get to this point in my life. Embrace all of your flaws and be the best person that you can be. 

One day I was watching a YouTube video of a very fashionable woman and she suffers from the same thing that woman with big feet was talking about this shoe brand that makes fashionable shoes without looking as if you borrow your granny's shoes. Eleanor was born in Houston, Texas, raised in Lagos, Nigeria. She went on to travel the world with her parents and siblings. The sights, eclecticism, multi-cultural aesthetics, and ideas that Eleanor saw on her travels heightened her sense of style which in-turn help develop her signature design style. After years of searching for luxury footwear with no success; Eleanor Anukam, a size 12 herself, embarked on a journey to create an eponymous line of luxury women’s plus size shoes to service this underserved population of women with shoe sizes over 10. Eleanor says that she “I’m designing for a fashion-forward lady with broadened global influences with a thirst to disrupt fashion. I envision a style that is sexy, modern, and feminine. Supported by the finest manufacturing resources in Brazil, Eleanor sources the most exquisite leathers and hardware handcrafted by master cobblers.


When I first saw the Chika, I fell in love. I love the suede finish and the curved alongside each side of the shoe. You can wear this shoe on Christmas, Valentine's Day, or whenever you feel a need for a pop of color. The price for the Chika is currently on sale for $69.00 from $245.00. 





Every woman needs a pair of nude pair of heels in their closets, they just go with everything in your wardrobe. So when I saw the Ibena  I thought of the things that it would great in my own wardrobe. I love the perforated details. The Ibena can be yours for $75.00 from $275.00.





I personally feel that Alexander Mcqueen would design this type of shoe. This shoe is a complete showstopper for your holiday looks. What made me LOVE this shoe is the gold beaded detail on the back of the shoe. The Iruoma is $99.00. off of $375.00. 




For my girls who love a good flat to wear around while running errands, then the Anuil is your best friend. The scalloped edges of the shoes give an elevated, feminine feel to them. The Anuil is $60.00. from $215.00. 


They offer many variations, colors, and styles of shoes that you have seen on my blog. I hope that all of my fashion and shoe lovers of all sizes have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and I appreciate all of the love that you give me and this blog and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat