Underneath The Magic Of The Moon.

Happy Sunday to all of my fashion lovers, I hope that you're are staying safe, being there for each other, and spreading love to everyone in the world. Being a Fashion/Beauty Blogger, It's my job to spread you guys love and kind to you all, It the least thing I could for you all for being so supportive to me. 

I used to wear oversized earrings a lot when I was growing up, I even had a pair of hoop earrings that were so huge, I thought it would tear my ear lobe in half (Keep in mind, I was maybe 18-19 years old and I thought I knew a lot about Fashion SIKE.) Then I starting wearing more dainty and ladylike jewelry and I knew this was the route that I was going doing for the rest of my life. One thing that I love about wearing dainty jewelry is that it goes well with everything, with jeans, dresses, and anything else in your wardrobe. Another thing that I love about dainty jewelry is that it is just so effortless. 

I was watching a documentary about the coveted Blood Diamond from Sierra Leone and I was just saddened, but more or less, angry.  I thought why on earth would you put a young child in danger just to get a diamond for you to sell for thousands of dollars. I made an effort to look into jewelry brands that are not beautiful but are ethical and I think I might've found one. I was on YouTube waiting for a video to start, and I saw this ad about this Jewelry brand that I've never heard before (Now usually I would skip ads on Youtube that doesn't interest me at all, but this ad I'm glad that I let play through.) Moon Magic believe that ​high-quality jewelry shouldn’t just be for a limited group of people​, and strive to offer fair pricing while keeping ethical sourcing in mind. By selling online only, we avoid traditional markups and pass those savings directly to us, the consumer. 

 Beginning in Bali in 2016. We started Moon Magic with two founders, a passion for genuine gemstones, and a vision to change the game. They set out with a dream to disrupt the outdated jewelry industry and make quality jewelry more accessible. From their early days shooting their own photos and packaging every order ourselves to a fast-growing company with a team of more than 50, our values have remained the same. Now based in Fort Lauderdale Florida, and shipping around the globe, we’re still committed to stunning, hand-selected jewelry and personal service.

They only use brilliant, beautiful gemstones are at the heart of our brand. We work exclusively with authentic, natural stones, and many customers appreciate the metaphysical properties and everyday magic they bring to their lives. We pay close attention to detail during the design process, finding a balance between modern aesthetics and timeless lines. Our diamonds are – and will always be 100% conflict-free. 

Another reason why I'm starting to love this brand is that they are trying to reduce environmental impact. They believe that with privilege comes the responsibility that’s why they're committed to taking care of our planet and encouraging you to do the same. In collaboration with their charity partner Trees For The Future, they have already planted over 200,000 trees and counting. Their rings run through a size 5 through 10 and two different finishes 

The Harlow Ring is absolutely beautiful and I need it in my jewelry box, I love the daintiness of the ring and how you can wear every day. The price for the Harlow ring is $89.00. You can also pick out the gemstone for your ring as well. 

Moonstone Ring - Harlow – Moon Magic




I was born in March and my birthstone is Aquamarine, and when I saw that I could get this ring in my birthstone, I was delighted. The Raw Crystal ring $59.00. You can also get this ring in two other stones.

Raw Crystal Ring - Aquamarine – Moon Magic




Sustainable Jewel is here to stay, (My words, not anybody else's)   I really do hope that you guys have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


More Of My Favorite Sustainable Jewelry Brands:




For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat