Black Fashion Brand That You Need To Know: Cushnie

Happy Sunday fashion lovers, I hope that you are doing well during well in the time that we are living right now. I'm so happy to be here with y'all and talk about the thing that brings me so much joy, fashion. 

I've been a fan of the Fashion Label Cushnie Et Ochs or Cushnie as it known by now for the longest time. I saw one of her designs in an Essence Magazine that I was reading a few years ago and I was blown away by the tailoring and the designs of the collection that she presented. Cushnie is a luxury women’s ready-to-wear and bridal brand designed by Carly Cushnie. Established in 2008, the label was founded on the desire to serve the modern woman. Artfully crafted with clean, sculptural lines, the Cushnie collection is precisely tailored to achieve the perfect fit for the female form.  

Defined by the balance of proportion, structure, and fluidity, the Cushnie aesthetic embodies a refined sense of cosmopolitan minimalism and femininity. The Cushnie Collection has been worn by influential women including Michelle Obama, BeyoncĂ©, Gal Gadot, Lupita Nyong’o, Ava Duvernay, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Lopez, Ashley Graham, and Padma Lakshmi, and many others. 

Cushnie is a global brand that is distributed through over 100 premiere stockists worldwide. The brand was a winner of the Ecco Domani Award in 2009, a finalist for the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund in 2011, and a nominee for the CFDA Swarovski Award in 2012.

I need this dress from her Fall/Winter Ready-To-Wear Collection in a size 18, please. I love this white dress, the mix of textures between the dress and the long sleeves, this dress is so classic to have for a night out with the girls or a date night.




This Jumpsuit from the Fall/Winter 2018 Ready-To-Wear Collection is literally my fashion obsession. I love the detail of the bust, this would be perfect to wear for a Red Carpet event. 





I never knew that I could LOVE a pantsuit so much, This pantsuit is from the Fall/Winter 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection. I love the floral embroidery the crushed velvet is so appropriate for the Fall.






I saw an article on the Vogue website and when I tell that I saw the Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection, I always forgot to breathe. This dress is just gorgeous, the color is just beautiful, and I love the two different sides that the dress displays.




Y'all need to check out Cushnie for yourselves, I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:








































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat