Latina Beauty Brands: Beautyblender

Hello beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and giving yourself a little bit of self-love during this time right now. I missed y'all so much and I couldn't wait to get back here to you and talk about the latest beauty products and companies that I've been loving right now.

 This is the first time that I featured a Latina Beauty Brand (Please forgive me y'all) on my blog I think that we all have a Beautyblender as a part of our daily morning routine for the longest time, I have been wanting one for the longest time to add to my make up bag. I have an older sister, (Nine Years to be exact.) and I noticed that as she was doing her makeup, I saw that she was putting her foundation on with an egg-shaped sponge, so after she left for work, I decided to look up the brand, and I was blown away with the founder's story. Founder Rea Ann Silva’s experience spans a 20-year journey as one of the most sought-after Hollywood makeup artists in the industry. As the creative force behind beauty blender, she single-handedly changed the beauty game. The one-of-a-kind edgeless makeup sponge ensured her clients looked impeccable on camera in high-definition. The category-creator quickly won countless beauty awards and is now beloved by both makeup aficionados and newbies as the go-to tool for achieving a perfectly blended complexion. Today, beauty blender continues to drive innovation with products that require minimal effort yet offer maximum results. 

One thing that I love about the Beautyblender is that you can use both sides, And it's easy to clean which is a total plus for me.
Beautyblender® Makeup Sponge | The Original | Beautyblender®



Beautyblender also has makeup brushes and foundations in a color range that expands 40 colors. I hope that all of you fellow beauty lovers have enjoyed this beauty blog post. I love you all so and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat