I Take My Fashion Fruity

Hello lovelies, and Happy Tuesday to you all. I hope that you all are having a great day and staying positive and staying safe out there in the world. I couldn't wait to get back here to y'all and talk about the things in the Fashion World that have caught my attention.

I've seen this trend for the longest time. During the Summertime, there's one thing that just screams fun and fabulous, and that is Fruity Fashion and Accessories. I find that this trend is so fun and stylish at the same time for the Summer. At first, I was not really feeling this trend at all, but as time went on, I started to try it out for myself. Fashion to me should be two things, classic mixed with a little trendy all at the same. I love how it can be a conversation piece and a great little touch to your white dress, a white jumpsuit, or a white button-up and cut off jean shorts. Summer fashion is all about enjoying yourself and the things that you wear, experiment with the things that you would never wear before and I promised you that your style mood will change for the better. 

How adorable is the Pineapple skirt that this young lady is wearing, I would wear this sightseeing in Hawaii (With Comfortable Shoes, Of Course.)



If you need your daily dose of Fashion Vitamin C, then Allie Beads is your stop for this Lemon Clutch. I love all the Orange and Yellow tones in the bag. And with the white and yellow beading, it gives a vacation vibe. This clutch retails for $65.00.







Dolce And Gabanna Spring/Summer 2016 Ready To Wear Collection was full of Fruit motifs and I love this Lemon Dress. It totally reminds of something that Grace Kelly would wear in the Summer in Monaco. 



Fashion and Fruit go together so perfectly in the Summer. I hope that all of you will try this trend out for yourselves. I hope that you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat