On My Beauty Wishlist: Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Instant Eyeshadow Palette

Beauty lovers, you don't know how much I missed y'all. I hope that you had an amazing day and you guys were safe as possible. 

Charlotte Tilbury is an incredible make-up artist that has been in the make-up business for the longest time and her works speak VOLUMES. Tilbury's work has been seen in fashion magazines including Vogue, LOVE magazine, Vanity Fair, V Magazine for cover shoots, and as well as editorial campaigns. Tilbury has worked with photographers including Mario Testino and Mert and Marcus as well as celebrities such as Kate Moss, Kim Kardashian West, Gisele Bündchen, and human rights lawyer Amal Clooney. Tilbury also works Fashion Week in New York, Milan, Paris, and London, acting as show makeup director for brands such as Prada, Miu Miu, McQueen, Cavalli, Lanvin, and Chloe. In the past, Tilbury has collaborated with designers such as Tom Ford and Burberry on beauty campaigns as well as acting as creative director for Tom Ford and Helena Rubinstein amongst others. 

In 2012, Charlotte Tilbury launched her own skincare and beauty brand, Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Ltd. at Selfridges in London. This became the retailer's biggest-ever beauty launch for turnover. The brand is now stocked in department stores such as Harvey Nichols, Harrods, Fenwick's, as well as Bergdorf Goodman, Sephora, and Nordstrom in the US.
In November of 2015, Tilbury's flagship store opened in London's Covent Garden. As of 2019, Charlotte Tilbury is available in the UK, US, Canada, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France, Ireland, Dubai, Kuwait, and Qatar as well as online in 76 countries.


I saw a British Beauty Blogger on her YouTube channel going through her PR and I saw that she got the Pillow Talk Instant Eyeshadow Palette and I fell in love with this palette. These 12 magical shades from the dreamy world of Pillow Talk in a range of super-soft, intense matte and metallic pearl finishes. Diamond powder infuses a jewel-like light to your eyes while coated pigments give a silky & cushiony feel. Enriched with emollient oils for easy application. I heard that this is a Limited Edition, but I hope that she would it a permanent part of her make-up line.  

Instant Eyeshadow Palette - Pillow Talk Collection - Charlotte ...




Charlotte Tilbury, If you ever need anyone to be a guinea pig for any of your products, I'll gladly do so. I hope that all of my fellow beauty lovers have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.  


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat