Black Owned Beauty Brands That You Should Know About: Briogeo Hair

Happy Thursday my fellow beauty lovers, I hope all of you lovely people in the world are doing fine and spreading love and positivity in the world that we live in right now.  

I will and always will use my platform to promote Black and Latina beauty brands. There are so many amazing beauty brands that do not get enough attention in my opinion. Being a Black Beauty Blogger, it's my job to give these Black and Latina owned beauty brands a voice that they wouldn't get otherwise, and maybe you will be influenced to purchase some of their products and add them to your everyday beauty. I love looking into new beauty brands and I can bring it back to you guys, ( I mean I am a beauty blogger, You Know.) 

Briogeo Beauty is a Black-Owned Hair Brand that is 100% cruelty-free, No harsh sulfates, silicones, parabens, phthalates, DEA, or artificial dyes and ethically sourced. The founder Nancy Twine is definitely no newcomer to the beauty-sphere and in fact, she made her first foray into the world of natural product formulation at the ripe age of five. During childhood visits to West Virginia, Nancy would assume the role of sous chef to her grandmother, the town's resident beauty guru, in making her coveted homemade hair care. After an early-twenties move to New York City forced Nancy to trade out her homemade essentials for the store-bought variety, she quickly realized that the natural hair care on the market simply did not live up to its performance claims. Armed with a tiny East Village studio apartment, her grandmother's coveted beauty recipes, and a rockstar natural chemist team, Nancy founded Briogeo Hair Care. A refreshing deviation from a market saturated with products backed by big-name celebrity stylists and deep-pocketed corporations, Briogeo takes it back to basics, offering a high-performance, hair care collection that is naturally based, yet performance-driven to provide visible results. I love the meaning of the name of this company, "Brio" is an Italian word that means "vibrant and full of life". and  "Geo" is a Latin word meaning "of Earth and nature."

I want to try The Be Gentle, Be Kind Superfoods Banana And Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner Hair Pack. I love using Coconut Oil in my haircare routine and banana is so good for your hair and skin. The shampoo is a juice cleanse for your hair that gently cleanses hair without stripping away natural oils. The conditioner is a creamy, smoothie textured conditioner that harnesses the power of antioxidant-rich fruits to support healthy-looking hair and scalp. By harnessing the power of fruit and vegetable fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals, this regimen will support the vibrancy of hair and is the perfect complement to your wellness routine. This pack is $48.00. 



When it comes to finding a hair mask, it has to have the things, it has to moisturize my hair and my scalp and combats the dryness and when I saw the  Don't Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask, I instantly was intrigued. This mask blends rosehip, sweet almond and argan oils with vitamin B5 and biotin to revitalize dry, damaged hair while protecting against future damage. Shine and moisture are enhanced, so hair looks and feels visibly healthier and stronger. This mask retails for $36.00.




Black and Latina Beauty Brands need our help to be successful and now more than ever we need to support our Black and Brown brothers and sisters. I hope that you all have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat