Vegan Handbag Company That You Need To Know About: Femni London.

I'm so glad to be back with you all again for another blog post. There's nothing that I love more is to talk to you all and talk things in the fashion world and trends that I'm loving at the moment and trends that I wish would go away.

Now when I first heard of the whole "Vegan Leather" trend, I didn't understand it at all. I thought that it would not compare to the leather that we all know and love when it comes to our boots and our handbags. It would feel like plastic and cheap-looking, but boy I was wrong. I try to make a conscious effort to find out where does my handbag and where the materials that my handbag is made from, another thing that I love about vegan leather is more sustainable to our environment and our animal friends. I was so naive about vegan leather but now that I found about more about it, I need to buy a lot of vegan leather bags to add to my collection (Stella McCartney perhaps.)   

This blog post is brought to you by a late night of strolling on Instagram, I noticed a very expensive looking handbag from a UK vegan handbag company called Femni London. So I decided to look on their website and when I tell you guys that I was totally impressed with the quality of their handbags and how many designer dupes on their website I wished that I could buy one for myself.  The team at Femni London passionate about designing and creating high quality, Vegan-Friendly goods, without the typical price tag of your known Luxury Brands. All of our products are designed in London, by our in house team of designers and creators. We like to offer our customers the most beautiful, elegant, and refined designs of superior quality at an affordable price for all. 


The Mayfair Crossbody bag reminds so much of a Fendi bag. I love the metal handle the gold hardware goes perfectly with the color of the bag, and the color of this bag is stunning. The cost of the Mayfair is $62.85. 
 





You can not tell me that this bag does not look like the Gucci Dionyous bag. I need this bag in my life and it would go so perfectly with most of the things in my closet. The price of this bag is $60.34.




This bag is the bag that made me want to check this brand out, The Dorchester is gorgeous and it looks more expensive then it priced at. The gold hardware is beautiful and it costs $60.34.




Femni London, I'm very impressed with your brand and I would love to own one of your bags in my closet. I hope that all of you fashion lovers have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.



For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat