I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

Happy Tuesday and Welcome Back to my Blog, I'm so happy that you stopped by here. I hope that you all are ready to share in my love for the latest Fashion Trends that has my full, undivided, attention.

When I was growing up, I was always under the impression that all of us had to wear Black, Gray, and any other neutral colors to match the whole Winter Season. I wore my dark colors and don't get me wrong that was nice but looking back at the outfits that I wore I wished that I would've added a touch of color to them ( Who wants to look like you are constantly going to a Funeral) I love how color gives you a little pep in your outfit and how it gives you a instant mood lifter that will anyone looking at your outfit.

Today's Blog Post is all about Colorful Coats, I'm loving this trend so much because why would you want to stay in the background when you were meant to stand out. From rich, saturated, jewel tones, to beautiful pastels this is something I love to see on many of my favorite Fashion Bloggers, Fashion Magazines, Websites, and some of my friends. 

Here's some of my favorite pictures of this trend that I love and I hope that you will love them too.

The first two pictures are from my favorite Fashion Website, Nasty Gal, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this website so much because they offer Faux Fur and Vegan Leather options that are so fashionable and great quality which is something that I totally believe in. Unfortunately, these two items are sold out on their website, but just keep checking their website to see if they have it back in stock. 






Another website that I obsessed with is Dolls Kill, Their clothing on their website is so edgy and unique. When I saw their two jackets, I literally wanted them in my closet. I love the colors and it definitely makes me happy when I look at them. 



I've been a fan of Northwest Blonde's Blog for years now and I love her post about her favorite Winter Coats. I love her orange coat and how she styled it with her black Over The Knee boots and her black bag. 



This pink double breasted coat is beyond beautiful, This will make anyone smile if you would this out for the world to see. 

I hope all of you Fashionable People enjoyed this Blog Post. I know that I always say this but I really appreciate all of you for reading my blog. It means the world to me and I'll never take for granted. Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful...


Links To The Clothing Items and People I mentioned.




NorthWest Blonde Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aluiza__/



For PR, Collaboration, and Business Inquiries:

Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat