Just Borrowing My Dad's Shoes

Hello everyone and I hope that you all are having a great and relaxing Sunday. Growing up in the 90's was truly a great experience, Especially when it came to Fashion. I would read Seven Teen Magazine and just be inspired by what I saw   From Tommy Hilfiger, To Nautica, To Classic Television shows, Girl Bands, and yes the all time 90's fashion icon, Cher Horowitz from Clueless. ( I think we ALL read envy her closet). 

Today's Blog Post is about a trend that has completely taken over the Fashion World. If you watch Seinfield on television in the 90's, you know that he was known to wear his signature white chunky sneakers. Seinfield Sneakers or Dad Sneakers are a keen part of every Fashion Blogger and Supermodel that I've seen on Social Media, to Celebrities wearing in their off-duty looks. I think that Dad Sneakers will not going away any time soon. It seems to add a little bit of quirkyness to anyone's outfit. Now me personally, I will not look good in this trend, but if you are fearless when it come to you sneaker game, then this trend is for you.

Now I've gotten some pictures for you all to see this trend up close for yourself.

Jeffrey Campbell is one of my favorite shoe designers, I was browsing the Shopbop website one day and when I saw that he jumped into this trend with a Dad shoe of his own, I wanted to check his sneakers myself. I love that he did the all neutral trend that is huge for this Spring. 


If you want to try out this trend, but you are on a budget, The Asos is your go-to. The brand is one of my favorite UK shoe brands, Public Desire. I love the clean, crisp white color that it displays and I love that it is not as chunky as others on the Market. 


Another one of my favorite designers is Calvin Klein, I love the saturated green and yellow the sneakers has. Urban Outfitters never lets me down when it come to their website, I love everything about their website, it always has a nineties feel to it. 


My Theresa is that one luxury designer website that every time I go on there, I literally want everything on their website, But I a broke college student. These Gucci Dad Sneakers are just so cool and attention grabbing. The wide Gucci logo is such a nice touch. The Green and Red stripes are just signature to the Gucci brand and adds the right touch.

And Finally, The shoe that made me look into this trend in the first place, Balenciaga has been hitting of the park when it comes to their Fashion. I feel that this shoe would be so cool to wear with a simple white T-shirt and a pair of Jeans.

I hope that all of my Fashion lovers enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much for taking the time to read this. I truly do appreciate it. Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful....


Here are The Links To The Shoe I Featured in this Blog Post: 






For PR, Collaboration, and Business Inquiries:
Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat