I've Got Bleach On My Jeans

Happy Tuesday to all of my Fashion Lovers and welcome back to my blog. I'm so happy to be back with you all and to share my thoughts on the latest trends that has everyone buzzing. It always amazes me how many trends come out in throughout the year, I find it a little hard to keep up with it all. I also learned that everything that is old is new again, looking through old Fashion magazines is literally a history lesson for me and I know that some of you feel the same way that I do.

Today's Blog Post is about The Bleached Jean Trend,  I remember that if you had a bleach spot on your clothes, It was a sign that your parents could't wash clothes at all. I also remember seeing this trend in a runway show in 2010 and it fell off the face of the earth. Now it took off like a wildfire. Every time that I think of this trend I instantly think of the 80's Acid Washed denim. I love how some designers and Fashion Bloggers make this trend their own. From Stella McCartney, To Balmain, and many others. 

Now It would't be a Blog Post if I didn't give you any pictures of this trend for you guys to look at.

Isabel Marant Spring/Summer 2019 Ready To Collection was a joy to look at. Her designs are cutting edge without going overboard. I saw this piece from her collection and I fell in love with it, It gives a 80's feel that was popular back in 2018. 


Another designer that I love is MSGM, I featured a couple of their on my Fashion Friday on my Instagram. They have a lot of unique design, maybe that why I'm so drawn to them. I love the multiple layers of jean and the little bleached spots on the dress. 



I've never heard of this designer before, Their name is  Ellus and these couple of pieces are from their Spring/Summer 2104 collection. 



Balmain is in a league of their own, Every year they seem to out due themselves. I saw this piece from their Spring/Summer 2109 Ready To Wear collection. I need this pearl jacket in my life in fact, I want to be buried in it. 



Stella McCartney is one of my favorite Fashion Designers, She make a consious effort to be sustainable to the Fashion world as she can. I know that she will always delivers when it comes to her shows. I was on one of my favorite Fashion called Farfetch, and I saw these jeans and I literally wanted to order them for myself, But the Gag is that these jeans retails for $481 but they are 30% off the website and then I realized that I broke college student. A girl can dream right. 



Urban Outfitters is been a go to for me to look at their latest fashions. I saw this over sized denim jacket. I love the large bleach spots on the jacket. I tried to find the link for this jacket, Unfortunately this jacket is sold out on their website. 




Asos is my favorite website, they have all the trends that I love for a affordable price. I love how the dark denim add a little contrast to the jacket. It has such a 90's feel to it. 





I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post on the Bleached Denim trend. I love you all so much for reading this. Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful...



For PR, Collaboration, and Business Inquiries:
Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat