My Style Icons


Hello Fashion Lovers and Happy Thursday to all of you. I'm so glad that we can be together and talk about the things that we all love and brings us together. I thought about what I wanted to post for today's post. I literally thought long and hard about this and then, a big  idea popped into my mind.

Today's Blog Post is about my Style Icons, These women has inspired me so much through what they wear. I followed their style from looking at old pictures, watching their movies and television shows,flipping though Fashion Magazines, and reading other people's blogs. I believe that everyone is a Fashion Icon in their own way, you never know who is looking at the clothing and being inspired by what you wear.When I was a little girl, I was the same way you're wearing. Fashion is such a wonderful and fascinating thing to follow and talk about with our friends and I know that you all feel the same way as I do.

Now I have a few, okay a lot of pictures of my Stylish Women. So let's get this started shall we.

Audery Hepburn will forever be my Style Icon, I think we all fell in love with her in one of my favorite movies Breakfast At Tiffany's She's was so ladylike in everything she wore. Wherever she in a glamous dress or in a simple button down and pants. She was truly a class act when it came to her fashion choices. 





Grace Kelly became a Style Icon to me when I saw To Catch A Thief. She looked so stunning in everything she wore in that movie. But the moment that cemented her as one of my Style Icons is her Wedding Dress when she married Prince Rainier III. She style was simple, yet pulled together. 





Cher is in another category when it's comes to Fashion. She wore what she wanted and NOBODY told her want she should wear. My favorite era is the Sonny And Cher show. Bob Mackie designed a lot of costumes for the show and I was just in absolute awe of his creations. He also designed her Oscar dress. 





Marilyn Monroe is the first actresses that I saw that embraces her curves which was unheard back in the 50's She looked beautiful all glamed up, but I really loved seeing her in just a sweater and a pair of pants. It just seemed that she was more comfortable in them. 




Another actress that embraced her curves is Sophia Loren, She was absolutely stunning in her hay day. The way she wore dresses was beautiful she the definition of She wore the Dress, The dress didn't wear her. I always wanted to be like her, the way she carried her was awe inspiring to me.




Rihanna's style is always on point. She always take risks when it comes to her Fashion choices, which inspires me to take more risks when it come to my own Fashion choices. My favorite two looks from her is the 2012 Grammy Awards when she wore Giorgio Armani and The CFDA Awards when she wore a Adam Selman naked dress. 





Blake Lively or Serena Van Der Woodsen as all came to know her as was my favorite character on Gossip Girl. She was always impeccably dress on the show. But in real life, her style is GAG worthy. Every time I see her and what she's wearing. I literally want to raid her closet. 




And Finally, Solange Knowles may be Beyonce's little sister, But her style has clearly made up for all of that. Her style is has a 70's influence with a modern day twist. I love following her style I hope she always stay true to her own style and try to not be anything but herself. 






I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post, I love you all so much for taking time out of your busy lives to read my Blog. It truly means the world to me. Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful...


Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat