My Favorite Grammy Fashions

 Happy Sunday to all of my Fashion Lovers, I hope that you all are doing well. I'm so proud of myself by posting again, I missed blogging so so much. I hope you like the content that I'm posting and don't worry I've got more coming this week.

Today's Blog Post is all about my favorite Grammy Awards from a couple weeks ago. I don't know about you all, but I could really care less about the people that are nominated for awards I just come the amazing fashions and total fails that is bound to happen. The Awards Season Fashion is my favorite to look at and just Gag over. 

Lady Gaga has been KILLING it on the Red Carpet this season. She definitely has come a long way from wearing a meat dress and arriving at the Grammy's in a egg a few years ago. When I saw her in this absolutely stunning Celine sequined gown I literally died. Her make-up was clean and fresh and her necklace went perfectly with her dress. 



Bebe Rexha looked beautiful in a Up and Coming designer named Monsoori. I love that she called out  some designers for not dressing her because she didn't fit the weight requirements, which is a crock of crap. She showed us all that we should not be made feel bad about our weight or any differences that we may have The jewelry that she had on balanced the tiers of tulle that her dress had


Camilla Cabello's style has come a long way since her time in Fifth Hamony, She totally looked all grown up in a Pink and backless Armani dress. Her hair was pulled back in beautiful ponytail and her make-up was beautiful.


Meghan Trainor absolutely looked a 80's glamorous rock star in a jumpsuit from one of my favorite Fashion Designers and Project Runway winner, Christian Siriano. I love the jeweled accents from the  shoulders, to the cuff, and the waist. And her hair and make-up was not not overdone. Just Stunning Meghan.


Janelle Monae could wear a paper bag and still I would still think she was Best Dressed. I love the fact that she marches to her own beat when it comes to Fashion. She wore a dress from Jean Paul Gaultier. I love the high sleeves and her hat was made from safety pins, a added touch to her whole overall look. 

I know that a lot of people gave Jennifer Lopez a lot flack for her Ralph and Russo dress, she rarely makes a mistake on the Red Carpet, but every Fashion Queen has a slip up once in a while. I felt that if she would've took off that wide brim hat, It would've been a great look. 

 


Dua Lipa was channeling Old School Hollywood in her sliver Versace gown I love her short bob haircut and her make-up was flawless and her Diamonds went gorgeously with her dress. She also wore another Versace dress when she performed with another one of my favorite music artist, St Vincent. The Black and White dress with the signature Versace gold pins Absolutely Gorgeous.




Speaking of St Vincent, I love her arrival dress from Giambattista Valli. I love the dark floral print and the bow detail was just so Parisian and the Red Lip, A classic and timeless make-up that will never go out of style. Her acceptance dress is from The Viktor and Rolf Spring/Summer 2019 collection. I love the new direction that they are going with their designs.  



And last, But not least, Kacey Musgraves looked like a princess in this Valentino Dress. I love the red accent along the waist and the tulle details were just so feminine. Her second dress, also Valentino she looked as if she came from Fashion Magazines from the 60's.  I love her hair and make-up as well. 


I hope that you all enjoyed all of my favorite Grammy Fashion. I love you all so much and Thank You all for reading this Blog Post. Until Next Time, Stay Beautiful...


For PR, Collaboration, and Business Inquiries:
Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review On My Blog:

Breanne Peterson
PO BOX 2786
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat