Just Call Me Cocoa Shea.

 Well, I'm glad to be back with my favorite people in the world talking about my favorite thing in the world, beauty, and make-up. I hope that you had a great day and were as safe as possible in the world that we all are living in at the moment.

During the Spring and Summer, I switch up from a thicker lotion to a thinner lotion because my skin needs to breathe and still be moisturized. I've used Queen Helene for as long as I could remember and it has helped my skin so much when I couldn't find anything that soothed my dry and sensitive skin. Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids, which is why it’s often touted for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over the skin to hold in moisture.

Cocoa butter is also rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals. These substances may improve blood flow to the skin and slow skin aging by protecting against damage from the sun’s harmful UV rays. A common use of cocoa butter is to smooth scars, wrinkles, and other marks on the skin. Many women believe cocoa butter creams and lotions can be used during and after pregnancy to prevent and minimize the appearance of stretch marks. Cocoa butter has also been promoted to heal rashes from conditions like eczema and dermatitis.

I want to introduce you lovely people to a black woman-owned brand that was introduced to me while I was on Youtube. CocoaShea is made with all-natural, plant-based ingredients sourced from Ghana, West Africa then whipped with essential oils to further penetrate the skin. CocoaShea will leave the skin supple and moisturized. Our products are specially formulated to not leave behind the “greasy” feeling but one that is velvety and smooth. 

I absolutely love a body scrub and the African Black Soap And Brown Sugar Scrub caught my attention in the best way. The combined effects of African Black Soap & Brown Sugar will exfoliate your skin and assist in removing dark spots, blemishes, and acne. The price of this scrub is a whopping $13.00.




I'm so glad that they have the regular whipped body butter but in a sensitive formula. I have very sensitive skin and the fact that it's fragrance-free, I know that it will not irritate my skin. This retails for $18.99.




I hope that you will take care of your skin, it will thank you later. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

     For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat