On My Beauty Wishlist: Coloured Raine Queen Of Hearts Eyeshadow Palette

 Happy Thursday to all of my beauty lovers, I can't believe that the year is almost over and I think that we all welcome it. 2020 has been crazy, but I have a feeling that we are going to have a great 2021 (What can I say, I'm an optimist.) 

Coloured Raine was founded by Loraine R. Dowdy, a Caribbean woman, born and raised in Brooklyn, founded Coloured Raine in 2013. She left behind a very affluent career and followed her life’s dream of beginning a cosmetic line that encouraged self-expression and embraced broad racial diversity. Her goal was to create distinct cosmetics that broke all barriers in the beauty industry. Coloured Raine’s mission has always been to spread awareness of beauty diverseness and to embrace all shades of skin tones through a unity bound by cosmetics. 

Loraine became the architect of Coloured Raine because of her deep love for beautiful vibrant colours and hues. She has always believed that makeup is just light-hearted, beautiful fun, and set here in this world for people to simply love and enjoy. It is a fascinating tool used for each person’s unique self-expression, regardless of age, race, or gender. This is the ideology that Coloured Raine was built and still stands upon today, and what also sets the brand apart from competitors.

Coloured Raine is a female and Black-owned brand that houses a dedicated staff of hard-working men and women. Our cosmetics are created here in the U.S. by manufacturers who specialize in formulating products for darker skin tones.

Loraine and Coloured Raine have been featured in Essence, People, Bustle, Allure, Fashion Week, and The Huffington Post.

I have been wanting this palette ever since I saw it. I a neutral kind of girl and that my story and I'm sticking to it, The Queen Of Hearts eyeshadow palette is s a 12 pan eyeshadow palette consisting of 6 mattes and 6 foil eyeshadow shades, that create various looks from day to night. The price for this palette is $42.00.  



I can't believe that this is the last beauty blog post of 2020, I so glad that you have allowed me to share my love for beauty products and share all of the beauty trends that I loved over the year. I'm blessed that all of you have read my posts and was so supportive, In 2021, I hope that we all can spread kindness and love in the world and love yourself always. Thank You ALL so much for reading this blog post, I love you all and have a safe and happy holiday season  I love you all so much and until next year, Stay Beautiful. 

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat