Gorjana And I Are Best Friends

 Happy Sunday everyone, I hope that all of you have had a great Sunday with your family and friends while being as safe as possible. 

I feel so sorry that I slept on the whole danity jewelry for as long as I did. Gorjana has been on my wishlist for as long as I can remember. I love the dainty and simplicity of their jewelry that fits my style now, I first came to know about this brand while I was reading a fashion magazine in middle school and I saw a model was wearing a necklace and I was obsessed with them ever since. 

In 2004, Gorjana and Jason Griffin Reidel followed an impulse and launched an eponymous, quintessentially Californian jewelry line. The driven and passionate duo combined their individual strengths to build the company from the ground up. They hit the road with samples in tow and drove a collective 50,000 miles to sell the first collection. Initial orders were fulfilled from their apartment floor and they worked the trade show circuit as a team of two.

With their relentless hard work came success--the company has grown from an idea into a full-fledged, multi-million dollar business, still owned and operated by the couple. 15 years later. Gorjana jewelry can be found in over 1,000 retailers nationwide, not including the brand’s own retail locations. After opening their first brick-and-mortar location in Laguna Beach in 2016, Jason, Gorjana, and the team began a rapid retail expansion on both coasts.

The brand continues to grow rapidly, all while valuing adaptability, collaboration, authenticity, and giving back to their local community. 
At the local level, the company and local charities co-host fundraising events in-stores and donate a percentage of proceeds back to the cause of choice. Jason and Gorjana also actively donate jewelry to be used at auction for local benefits and galas across the country. The company has run a local food drive for over a decade and also actively donates to the Children's Hospital of Orange County and the With My Own Two Hands Foundation.

I've been into Huggies as of late, and The Madison is just calling my name. I love the etched designs that the earrings display. This earring comes in three finishes and the retail price for these earrings is $45.00. 







Stars are such a good luck charm for me, and I love the Super Star Necklace in my jewelry box. This necklace comes in a gold finish as well. The cost of this necklace is $60.00. 






Now you guys know that I'm a hoop girl, through and through. And when I saw the Taner Hoops on the website, I'm in love with these hoops. These come in three metal finishes and the retail price for these is $60.00.




Gorjana, can you please sponsor my entire life. I'll gladly be your guinea pig for your jewelry any day of the week. I hope that all of my fellow fashionistas have enjoyed this blog post for this Sunday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


    For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat