Bree's Christmas List 2020

 Hello everyone, and Happy Sunday to all of you. I hope that you all are doing well and staying safe out there in the world that we all living in right now.

I ABSOLUTELY love Christmas, there's something about the holiday season that I just love. From wrapping presents to decorating the Christmas tree to seeing all of the beautiful lights have always brought me so much happiness during the Christmas season. I've been so blessed to get so many things on my Christmas list ever since I was a little girl and even now and I got some things that I want Santa to bring me for Christmas. 

Today's blog post is a mixture of fashion and beauty items that I've been lusting over this year and I have been a good girl this year so Santa if you do happen to read this blog post, you have a lot to get through in this blog post. 

Rihanna is one of my fashion icons and when I found that she was releasing a book, I instantly wanted it, but it a little pricey for me at the moment. It's on Amazon and I leave the link down below so that you guys can buy one for yourself. 




Now if you guys follow me on Instagram, you know that I'm a nail polish hoarder, and I found out about Static Nails by following another nail polish brand. They are Vegan and Cruelty-free and the two palettes that I want are the Liquid Glass Lacquer Perfect Nudes and The Sweater Weather palettes. These are the colors that I gravitate to in my regular life, The Perfect Nudes retails for $49.00 and The Sweater Weather retails for $55.00. 





Since turning 30, I really understand the process of having a solid skincare routine, and to have a solid skincare routine, you have to have the right tools to help. I've been a fan of Vanity Planet for the longest time and I wanted to buy one of their Raedia Facial Cleansing Brush to have apart of my skincare routine. The Raedia comes in two colors and has three brush heads and it's on sale for $36.99 off of $129.99.



I've had a pair of brown boots that I loved and wore to the ground and I've been on the hunt to find their replacements, and I think I found them. Steve Madden makes high fashion shoes for an affordable price and the Intyce boots need a place in my closet. They retail for $152.95. 




Aimee Kestenberg can design handbags like nobody's business. I'm obsessed with them and she was so kind as to send me one of her clutches. The Take Me Out Fringe Crossbody is my current obsession and my obsession NEEDS to be filled. It comes in four different colors but the Merlot Zebra is calling my name. The gold hardware is gorgeous and the price of this bag is $228.00. 




Ana Luisa is one of my favorite sustainable jewelry brands and I saw these pieces and fell in love with them.  (So sorry for the picture quality.)







Now, I did a blog post about Sonique Saturday and her handbags and I think it time for me to add one of her handbags to my closet. 




I hope that Santa hears what I want for Christmas and checks my list twice, after all,  I've been very very nice.  I hope that all of you will have a Happy, Safe, and Joyful holiday season. Thank You all so much for stopping by my blog, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

     For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat