On My Beauty Wishlist: Alya Skin Pink Clay Mask

 Happy December beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and staying safe in the world that we are living in right now. 

During the Fall and Wintertime, I'm a facial mask person. My skin is beyond dry and my eczema flares up a lot more than the Spring and Summertime so finding the right skincare that geared towards my skin is essential for me. I used a lot of skincare that I was not supposed to use and my skin hated me for that, using the right skincare for me has taught me to care for my skin evermore than I did as a teenager. 

So one day, I was watching a Youtube video and an ad popped up from a skincare company that I never heard of called Alya Skin and they had a pink clay mask so I decided to check them out. The Alya Skin Pink Clay Mask contains Kaolin clay that removes toxins, pollutants, and nasties from your skin. Helps to remove pigmentation clusters from your skin's surface, as well as stimulate the regeneration of skin cells. It reduces skin inflammation and assists in removing eczema and acne. Contains antioxidants that are amazing for your skin's health. Tightens your pores and gives you smooth skin. And it provides an anti-aging effect and tones the skin. Speeds up the healing of pimples. Detoxifies your skin from all the nasty pollutants that come in contact with your skin, keeping it fresh and healthy.

This mask is Vegan and Cruelty-Free and No parabens/SLS or other harsh chemicals. This mask retails for $39.95. 





I hope that all of you guys have a great December and a great month of beauty buys. I hope that all of you enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

       For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat