On My Fashion Wishlist: Polly Studded Weejuns

 Happy Tuesday Fashion Lovers, I hope that all of you are having a great day and was as safe as possible in the world that we all are living in right now. I think all of us deserve a pat on the back for surviving 2020 and I feel that our best days are coming. 

As of late, I have been wearing a lot of flats and loafers lately. Don't get me wrong, I love wearing my boots and booties but sometimes they are somewhat of a hassle to put on and all I want to do is to slide my feet in a stylish pair of flats. GH Bass is one of my favorite shoe brands because of the variety of shoes that they offer on their website.  

So One day, I was on their website and I saw the Polly Studded Weejuns and I fell in love. I love snakeskin (I'm converted y'all.) and it pair perfectly with whites, cream, and grey this shoe will carry me through day and night, they also come in two other finishes as well. The price of this loafer is $110.00. I hope that I can have them in my wardrobe in the near future or maybe as a Christmas gift from Santa. 






I love you all so much for stopping by and reading this blog post or any one of my blog posts. I hope that all of you have a great holiday season with all of your loved ones and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat