Batsheva Hay Is The Way.

 Hello again everyone, and Happy Sunday to you all. I hope that all of you are doing well and enjoying the holiday season as best as you can. 

Keep this between you and me, but I sick and tired of seeing women wearing clothing that shows everything in such a slutty way. I guess since I turned thirty this has made me take a deep look at my own style and how I want the world and people to view me and the clothing I wear. You can still be sexy and fashionable without showing all of your bits off to the world. 

I've read about Batsheva Hay in the September issue of Glamour Magazine and I really fell in love with her designs. In 2016 she visited a dressmaker to have a favorite vintage Laura Ashley dress remade and decided that she wanted to focus on fashion. She established her own label, Batsheva. In 2017, one of Hay's dresses was included in Vogue in their roundup called “How to Wear Fall’s Least Sexy Trends, from Clogs to Corduroys". In 2018, Hay was a finalist for the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund and was awarded $150,000. She was part of New York Fashion Week in September 2018. Hay grew up in Queens, New York, and was educated at Stanford and Georgetown. She has a B.A. from Stanford University, an M.A. in psychology, and a J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center. She is married to fashion photographer Alexei Hay and lives on the Upper West Side with their two children.

I need this dress in my closet right now, I love the puff sleeves details and the ruffle hem details at the bottom of the dress. 


This is the last blog post for 2020, This year has taught me to take things a little slower and appreciate all that I have and how blessed that I get to share my love of fashion with people that I don't even know, I hope that just one of my blog posts brought you joy and happiness during 2020 and I can wait to share with you all of the things that inspire me in 2021. Thank You all so much for all of your love and support throughout the year, Enjoy your holiday season with the people that you love the most, I love you all so much and until next year, Stay Beautiful. 


 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:



Here's The Article About Batsheva Hay: https://www.glamour.com/story/batsheva-hay-prairie-dresses


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat