Welcome To My Floral Garden Party

Happy Sunday my fellow fashion lovers, I hope that you are trying to adjust to "The New Normal" right now and staying safe. I want my blog posts to be a distraction from what's going on at this current time, I myself is still trying to adjust to this, but we are going to be okay and we will overcome this soon.

When must of us think of Spring (Me Included) we all think of florals. I don't know about you but the floral print is that one thing in Fashion that is so classic that everyone literally can't get enough of. The floral print is so feminine and romantic as well, I can remember when I was a little girl, I saw a dress in one of my mother's fashion catalogs and I could remember how much I love seeing that dress every time that I would see that fashion catalog. Then when I was in the fifth grade, my mother brought me a floral two-piece set to wear to school, and let's just say that was the day my love for the floral print began. Seeing all of the Spring and Summer collections every year to see how they incorporated this timeless trend into their collections makes me so happy, I love seeing how some of my favorite fashion blogger style their floral pieces and reading some of my favorite fashion magazines to see floral print each and every season. 

Pretty Little Thing has this dress on their website that gave me brunch vibes for sure, I love that they styled this with a pair of nude heels, the length of the dress is perfect, and keep everything simple. This dress is only $48.00. 




I think many of you know about my love for The Red Dress Boutique, and I need this dress in my life. It's called Make It A Date Night Dress and what I love about this dress is the feminine ruffle detail along the neckline, it comes in several different colors and the price is $56.00.




The Brock Collection Spring/Summer 2018 Ready-To-Wear Collection was a thing of dreams, every piece was so romantic and feminine to see go down the runway.



Always remember, Floral Print is our friends and should be worn as such. I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat