Wearing Trenches In Spring, Groundbreaking

I hope that all of you fashion lovers had a great day in "The New Normal" that we are all still trying to adjust to. I couldn't wait to get back to you all and talk about the latest trends in fashion that all of you need to know and some trends that you need to stay away.

A trench coat is a perfect transitional piece in your Spring/Summer closet because sometimes, it's can be cold in the morning, but warm during the day. I was reading the May issue that trench coats with traditional and fresh twists such as cut-outs and structure have been such a hit with the paparazzi and the style stars that are wearing them. I love to see a classic fashion item completely get an updated look and get reintroduced to us as something new again. 

Gabrielle Union is one of my Style Icons, I absolutely love how she dresses in real life and on the red carpet. This is a Lanvin coat and the side cutout give this trench a little sexiness without going overboard.


Ashley Benson looked spectacular in Boss from their Fall/Winter 2020-21 Ready-To-Wear Collection.
 I love the structured shoulders and the thick belt gives it a beautiful shape.


I need this Acne Studios trench coat that Margot Robbie is wearing. while she was making an appearance on Good Morning America.  The color is absolutely beautiful for the Fall. 


Image 2 of Acne Studios oversized belted trench coat


You have full permission to wear your trench coat in ways, colors, and fabrics as you please. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat