Three Colors For Fall That You Need To Know.

Happy Tuesday my fellow fashion lovers, I hope that you are having a great day and trying to navigate in these crazy times that we all are now living in. I'm always here for you if you need me and I hope that any of my blog posts are a welcomed distraction to you right now.

Now I know what many of you are thinking, Why are you talking about Fall. We're just getting used to Spring and Summer is right around the corner. While I was reading the May issue of Elle Magazine, I noticed that three colors are going to be huge for the Fall/Winter 2020 runways Army Green, Bubblegum Pink, and Violet Army Green and Violet go so well but for me, Bubblegum Pink was a little of a wildcard but I started to love Pink. Fall Fashion is one of my favorite times to look at fashion and I can't wait to see more trends that Fall/Winter 2020 has in store for us fashionistas.

I'm head over heels in LOVE with the Brandon Maxwell Fall/Winter 2020-21 Ready-To-Wear Collection, especially this Army Green dress.


Marc Jacobs is one fashion designer that I have a lot of respect for, he literally does what feels right to him and doesn't care about what the critics have to say. His Fall/Winter 2020-21 Ready-To-Wear Collection was just amazing to look at and this piece is something that the iconic Barbie would wear.



Ulla Johnson's Fall/Winter 2020-21 Ready-To-Wear Collection was STUNNING including this piece. The color is just beautiful and I need this in my closet.


Who's else is ready for some Fall fashion, even though we are still in Spring LOL. I hope that you all have enjoyed this Blog Post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat