My Favorite Underrated Fashion Designers: Milly

Happy Wednesday Fashion Lovers, I hope that you all had a lovely day and was being safe and taking care of yourself and the people in your life. I really hope that my blog posts provide a needed escape from the craziness in our world at the moment.

I will be honest with all of you, I was not a big Milly fan. I just didn't pay any attention to this brand until I was watching Videofashion News and they did a feature on them and as I was watching the episode, I found myself falling in love with every collection and every piece in the collection. Another thing that I love about Milly is that they combined an advanced contemporary fashion with a strong feminine point of view since its start in 2000. Milly has been worn by Kate Middleton, Beyonce, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Michelle Obama.

This dress was worn by Former First Lady Michelle Obama in her official Presidental Portrait, it's from The Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection. 


The Milly Fall/Winter 2014-15 Ready-To-Wear Collection was absolutely stunning, every piece was appropriate to wear to work.  



I literally gag over the Milly Spring/Summer 2016 Ready-To-Wear Collection, I need both of the gorgeous dresses in my closet.



Milly's Fall/Winter 2018 Ready-To-Wear Collection was filled with elegant and beautiful pieces that went from red carpet events to night's out.



I was so happy the Milly Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection was filled with so much color. The blue maxi dress is a closet must-have for sure.



I think that must of you will be just as obsessed as I am with Milly. I hoped that all of my fashion lovers have enjoyed this Blog Post on a Wednesday. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat