Amina Muaddi Is That Girl, Sis.

Happy Sunday Fashion Lovers, I hope that you are doing well and staying safe wherever you are. I pray that our world heals from what going on right now. I learned from all that is going on is that we need to love one another and embrace our differences.  

Amina Muaddi is a new shoe designer that everyone has become one of the sought after for all fashion bloggers and lover alike. I was introduced to her by watching one of my favorite luxury fashion vloggers, Erica's Girly World and she was looking at her shoes, what is really made me what to learn more about Amina Muaddi shoes was the structural heel and the different types of designs that she has done. Growing up between Jordan, Romania, and Italy, Amina developed an eye for what taste-makers around the world truly want – that perfect blend of effortless glamour, impeccable craftsmanship, and fashion-forward style. Something new and fresh, with its roots in timeless quality. After she studied at the European Institute of Design in Milan and styling stints for L’Uomo Vogue and GQ US, she found that designing shoes were the perfect expression of her creative vision. She challenged herself to learn her new trade from the essentials, taking off to the Riviera del Brenta, Italy’s storied shoe-making district. she worked with world-class artisans and suppliers to develop each and every one of her shoes’ 40-50 components. She co-founded her first shoe brand, Oscar Tiye in Milan, and moved to Paris, where she collaborated with French couturier Alexandre Vauthier on the launch of his eponymous shoe line which she designs to this day. She’s turned her focus to her greatest project: Amina Muaddi's shoes. Designed in Paris, produced in Italy, with an international heart. The perfect fit for today’s taste-maker.  

These are my personal favorite, The Begum Slingback Pumps are the perfect mix of modern and ladylike at the same time. I saw these on the FWRD website but they are SOLD OUT on their website.

AMINA MUADDI Begum Satin Slingback in Aqua Green | FWRD





In the wise words of  Marilyn Monroe, Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world. I hope that I put you on to Amina Muaddi and I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.




For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat