Beeking Up The Right Tree

Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I hope that you all are doing well today and staying safe in the world that we live in at the moment. I'm still trying to make sense of all of this myself, but I have a feeling that our best days are coming.

I don't know about you, but I'm ready to start to wear sandals again. Don't get me wrong I love wearing boots in the Fall and Winter but wearing a great pair of sandals just does something to my soul. I get to show off my manicure and wear some great outfits along with the outfits that I came up with. Sandals are one thing that I have to have in my Spring/Summer wardrobe.

I've recently come across a website that has some amazing sandals that need a home in my closet. I was browsing on the internet one night and this brand popped up on my timeline and I was interested in this website and I must say that I was impressed by the design and the quality of their sandals. Beek Shop is run by best friends Brigit and Kenna worked side-by-side at Roxy, Birgit as the global head of design for footwear and Kenna as the head of marketing, both within the surf lifestyle company Quiksilver. They wanted a shoe that was instantly comfortable, aged beautifully, crafted with care, and had a molded arch so we could travel with it around the world and still look feminine and stylish. As many of you know, I love fashion brands that give back and each pair of their sandals sold, are giving children the food that they deserve through The  Kids Cafe Program under the Feeding America National Organization.

I have an obsession with black and gold and when I saw the Rosella, I was in love. What I love about this sandal is the ring detail in front of the sandal they also come in Tan as well. The price is $280.00.

 


How stunning is the Kinglet? This sandal just goes with everything and it's so timeless in any girl's wardrobe. These also come in Black as well. The price is $320.00.



I hope that I put you guys on a brand that I'll know you will enjoy. Thank You all so much for reading this Blog Post, I love you all and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St 

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat