On My Fashion Wishlist: The Brahmin Large Duxbury Satchel Melbourne

Happy Wednesday everyone, I hope that you all are doing well and staying safe in our "New Normal". For me, I'm trying to be as positive as possible but some days, it feels that we are going down a hole of darkness and despair and I'll be honest, it stresses me out sometimes. But I know that I have to adjust to this new normal and just try to stay as positive as possible.

I said this in a previous blog post, I really appreciate the quality of a great handbag. I know that getting a quality handbag is very expensive but it all worth it when you see it in your closet years later and it looks as good as the day you brought it. I have a few designer bags that were given to me from my aunt and I try my best to keep them in tip-top shape because when someone gives you something especially a designer bag you need to keep them intact and put them away in their dust bags to protect them.

Now if you lovely people have not heard of Brahmin (Girl, what fashion rock have you been under). Well, let me tell you how this obsession all began. I was reading a fashion magazine years ago and I saw this very fancy bag and I thought it was another designer bag brand but it was not. I decided to check out this luxury handbag line out for myself and when I tell you the quality of their bags really blew me away. Brahmin is a true-to-our-roots brand with a big vision. 100% percent of our products are designed in Massachusetts using luxury leathers from Italy and around the globe. 

The Duxbury Satchel Melbourne is the handbag of my absolute dreams. I love all of the gold details on the handbag. The bag retails for $295.00. but I will save ALL of my coins so that I can buy this for myself.





Brahmin, can we be fashion friends. It would be a beautiful relationship. I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat