Just Accenting My Breast

Hello beautiful people and Happy Tuesday to you all. I hope that you all are doing well and taking care of yourselves and the people in your lives. Being here with you all has helped me through this crazy time that we live in at the moment and I hope that any of my blog posts have gotten you guys through this time as well.

I've been seeing a lot of this trend all over the runways for Spring/Summer 2020, and that trend is Accenting Breasts. I remember seeing this trend on the YSL Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection and I saw this dress from their collection with this interesting detail on the breast part of the dress. As I read more fashion magazines, I saw that this was taking over the runways. Fashion is such a wonderful thing to look through and to be apart of. I love looking at trends and reporting them back to y'all. From Koche Spring/Summer 2020 show to Givenchy Spring/Summer 2020 show to Ralph And Russo Spring/Summer 2020 Haute Couture show (My personal favorite.) had some variation of this trend, and I'm absolutely here for it.

JW Anderson is one of my favorite fashion designers, His designs are so unique and modern at the same time. The JW Anderson Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection did such a great job incorporating this trend into their show.


I need this dress from the Genny Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection. I feel that this breast part could be worn separately with a pair of black pair of dress pants and a great pair of heels. 

 How gorgeous are these two pieces from the Marco Di Vincenzo Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection, I love the Gold outfit, perfect for a night out in Miami and I'm living through the model in the Pink one, eating an ice cream cone. Winning.




I hope that you all are doing your best to get through this the best way you can, I love you all so much and I hope that you all enjoyed this blog post and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat