All Dressed Up In Johanna Ortiz

Happy Sunday to all of you fashion lovers, I hope that you all are doing well and taking care of you and the people that you hold dear to your heart. I find during this, fashion is such a unifying that we all can take about and talk about the trends that we all love and the trends that we hate. I hope that we all can come together and be kind to one together.

Johanna Ortiz is one of my favorite underrated fashion designers. I first came to know about her when I saw her Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear collection and I was obsessed ever since. Johanna Ortiz is a Colombian fashion designer born in California. She studied Fashion Design at the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale. After graduating with honors she returned to her homeland of Colombia and started her own couture label in 2009. Ortiz has become a fashion ambassador for Colombia, invited to show her collections in the White House in Washington and the United Nations in New York. Another thing that I love about her clothing and her designs is the color palette that she uses, wearing colors that don't look too busy. She also designed a collection for H&M as well.

This is from her Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection, Such beautiful construction of any piece from Johanna Ortiz.


How stunning is this dress from her Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection, I need this in my closet so badly.



Johanna Ortiz get better and better with her designs and I'm looking forward to it. I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post. I love you so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat