I Can Have My Cake Beauty And Eat It Too

Happy Thursday fellow beauty lovers, I hope that you all are doing well and staying safe in our world right now. I hope that we all take the time to take care of ourselves during and after the pandemic is over and gone. 

As a beauty blogger and a consumer, I try my best to see what's in the products that I use in my everyday life. I didn't really understand the power of knowing what's in the products that I use, the mind frame I  now think is this, will this do me good or will this product make my skin react and not in a good way. It seems that beauty companies don't think about their consumers and just in the beauty business to make millions of dollars without looking into the research of each component of their products which is upsetting but I guess that's how the beauty industry works. 

Last weekend, I was on my Instagram and I notice this beauty brand that I've never heard before. So I decided to look into this brand and when I did so, I was so impressed with the brand as a whole. Heather Reier created Cake Beauty in her hometown of Kitchener Ontario she spent what felt like a lifetime looking for beautiful products that satisfied my need for girlie indulgence and my want for natural ingredients. I knew that the recipe for exceptional personal care was the right blend of those two ingredients and so a sweet legacy was born.
Over the years, Cake’s assortment of naturally luxe confections expanded beyond bath and body into haircare and specialty items. Each garnered a cult following with interesting, smart women that were looking for high-performing, time-saving products to enhance their beauty routines. The brand is 100 percent vegan, no animal testing, and made in Canada. 

They have a nice array of products on their website, from hair care to body care but I'm interested in trying The Milk Made Body Butter. It's Infused with candied oat milk concentrate and soothing marshmallow root extract, our beloved formula is equally rich and fluffy. This retails for $8.99. so affordable as well.




I learned that there is a lot of beauty brands that are trying to bring attention to their companies, but the pandemic is kinda making it hard for them to get noticed by consumers. I hope that Cake Beauty will do fine in the beauty world. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat