I've Got A Bone To Pick With Fashion

Happy Saturday everyone, I hope that you are doing well and trying your best to adjust to "The New Normal as much as you can. I know it seems that every day it seems uncertain what's going on right now, but if there's one thing that I learned is this we need to care about one another, check on our elderly family members, keep in touch with our family and friends, and keep our own mental health in check. I love you you all and we will get through this. 

I've been seeing a lot of highly structured corset bodices on the red carpet as of late. A corset reminds so much of the 1800s were women wore them a more desirable shape, but I also found out that men wore them as well and the corset was used for medical reasons. I always wondered how women in the 1800s wore those things all day long and would not complain, I don't think I could survive that for an entire day. I love looking at Victorian-style clothing and every time that I look at the clothing, I feel that I got a history lesson. 

Tessa Thompson is one of my favorite style stars, I love that she knows what looks amazing on her and this Atelier Versace is one of them. I love the leather belt details and the colors are just stunning on her.


How incredible does Kaitlyn Dever look in Olivier Theyskens?

  
Storm Reid is really coming into her own with her style choices, I love this Thom Browne dress.


Fashion is such a unifying thing for everyone. I really do hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat