Can I Borrow Your White Makeup

Hello beautiful people and beauty lovers alike and Happy Thursday to you all, I hope that you all are doing well and trying to get through another day of "The New Normal. If anything that I learned is to take better care of myself and I hope that after this pandemic passes, you will learn to take better of yourselves. 

Now we all love our black and brown makeup, but what if I tell you that you can wear white. I know for all of you, white makeup scares you but it gives you eyes a more of a wider and awake look. While I was looking into the May issue of Elle Magazine, I've seen that white was going to be a makeup statement for the Spring. Makeup just like fashion is such an expression of who we are as people, I love looking at how people get their makeup look no matter how complex it looks,  all of us being beauty lovers/consumers and me being a beauty lover/blogger myself, for me is looking at all of the beauty trends and trying to bring them into my everyday life and reporting to y'all what I've seen in the beauty world so that you can bring them into your own lives and routine.

Gigi Hadid wore this trend in a very unique way, on her eyelids during a red carpet event. 



These two models from The Pamella Roland Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection wore it as a cat-eye. 



Here's a cool look from the Arthur Arbesser Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection runway.



I hope you will try to break out of your usual makeup routine. I'm that I could be with you all this Thursday and I really hope that you all have enjoyed this beauty post and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat