My Favorite Black Women Owned Beauty Brands: Juvia's Place

Hello, Beauty Lovers, and Happy Thursday to you all. I hope that you are doing well and staying safe in the world. I can't wait to tell you all about the brands that I've been loving in the beauty world at the moment and some things that really have me thinking, Why are they are even beauty trends anyway.

I've been a huge fan of Juvia's Place ever since they came out with the Nubian Palette, I came to know about them when I was reading an Essence Magazine a few years back and I love that they made eyeshadows that would look amazing on darker tones, like myself. Juvia’s Place was created to celebrate the rebels, rulers, and queens of the African kingdoms of long ago, who emulated and honored beauty through their soulful and innovative techniques. Juvia’s Place offers the richest, most vibrantly-pigmented essentials for the eyes, face, and lips and they are cruelty-free. 

I've heard nothing but good things about the I Am Magic Foundation, it comes in 42 shades so no one will be left out of the party. They also have a concealer as well,  This retails for only $20.00.


 
I'm kinda mad that my older sister got these two palettes that are still on my beauty wishlist, Both of the Nubian and Warrior Palettes are beautiful. The Nubian Palette is on sale for $10.00. from $20.00. and the Warrior Palette is $20.00.







They also have more eyeshadow palettes and highlighters for all of you to play with. I hope that you all have enjoyed the beauty blog post, I love all so much and I hope that you take care of yourself and the people around you and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat